Let’s be honest, we all have those days when we wake up and there are no groceries in the fridge. We’re tired, hungry, and don’t really feel like going to the store. Common, raise your hand…I know it’s not just me.
On days like this, my go-to solution is a smoothie. I always have some frozen fruits and veggies on hand because they make best thick smoothies and smoothie bowls. So, the next day you wake up groggy and out of food, try this one!
Green & Gorgeous Smoothie
Servings: 1 Prep time: 5 min. Total: 7 min.
- 1/2 peeled and frozen banana
- 1 handful frozen mango
- 1 handful of frozen pineapple
- Organifi Green Juice
- Organifi Vanilla Protein
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup or 1 1/2 cup almond milk (depending on blender)
- 1 handful of spinach
1. Stack everything from the top of the list to the bottom, in the blender.
2. Blend on medium-high until you have a smooth and thick consistency.
3. Place in cup and drink as is, or add some toppings like granola or coconut.
-If you don’t have everything listed above, feel free to substitute or get creative. You can use whatever fruits and veggies you have, just do fruit, leave out the seeds, use a different protein powder, etc. All of the ingredients I used are merely suggestions and even the smoothies that come out brown are still yummy.
-Use code “beautiful” for 15% off Organifi products.
If you try this recipe make sure to take a photo and tag me on Instagram! I love hearing your guys’ feedback and it gives me ideas for future recipes.